High School Prep.
We are now registering for our SPRING HIGH SCHOOL PREP TEAM (April - July). We are offering a non-performing high school prep team for 7th - 11th graders interested in trying out for their high school team in the future. This team is based out of Everett, but is for interested cheerleaders in all surrounding areas.
Last Day to Register
March 30th - April 3rd:
First Week of Practices
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
6:00 - 7:30 PM
Tuition: $240 - Includes fees, associated dues, and location & event costs.
Practice Uniform: $110 - Practice uniform, team tee, poms, cheer & shoes, bow.
*Reduced practice uniform available for returners
This team is for current 7th graders and up who are interested in gaining skills that high school coaches look for during tryouts. This is also great skill building for current junior cheerleaders who are looking to drill and sharpen their fundamentals. We will work on:
- Jump flexibility, conditioning, and form
- Cheer motions, sharpness and voice projection
- Stunting fundamentals such as preps, bump downs, extensions, cradles, and baskets
- Performance skills including dance technique, facials, and pom & sign work
- Leadership skills such as being a spirit leader and community role model
STEPS TO REGISTER
1) COMPLETE online registration forms and waivers through TeamSnap. Registration Closes March 30th. A few things you might need before you start:
3) ATTEND a fitting! We typically have 4-5 options for you to attend during fitting week. Even non-performing teams like High School Prep need to attend a fitting. All times/dates/locations will be loaded into the calendar in TeamSnap as we get closer to fitting week.
3630 Rockefeller Ave.
Everett, WA 98201