COVID-19 RELIEF REQUEST
If you have been economically impacted by COVID-19, you may complete the following request form. We are issuing a number of $50 - $100 scholarships for families who cannot afford the full tuition due to a change in financial status from COVID-19.
In order to qualify for a COVID Relief grant, you must:
1) Have an economic impact related to COVID-19;
2) Be able to fund the remainder of the tuition payment before the scholarship is issued; and
3) Be able to fund all gear & swag out of pocket (no scholarships will be issued to gear)
The deadline for the COVID Relief grant is June 30th, 2020. We will notify all recipients after the deadline closes. This will be a one-time grant.
YOUTH OF COLOR SCHOLARSHIPS
If your athlete is a person of color, you may complete the following scholarship application. All athletes on free/reduced lunch automatically qualify, and other athletes will be considered as funds are available.
We are issuing a number of $100 'lifetime' scholarships to families in need each season. A lifetime scholarship means once you are approved, your athlete will receive the scholarship each season, as long as they continue to participate.
In order to qualify for a YoC Scholarship:
1) The participating athlete must be a person of color;
2) The requesting family must make less than $50,000 per year (combined household) or $30,000 (single income household);
3) Be able to fund the remainder of the tuition payment, and all gear & swag out of pocket (no scholarships will be issued to gear)
The deadline for scholarship applications is the same as the registration close date for each season.